Abstract Submission Deadline : July 17, 2020
How To Submit Your Abstract
Click the Online Submission button
Sign up or Log in
Select the preferred presentation type and topic
Complete the abstract and author information
Save and review until
July 17, 2020
- 1.Basic Translation
- 4.Liver and Bile Duct
- 6.Small Intestine
- -Oral or Poster
- *Authors may choose their presentation preference. However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- -Abstracts should be no more than 300 words. (Including spaces)
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- -Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- -It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -Presenting authors must register for the symposium through the website before July 10, 2020.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- -Notifications for abstract submissions will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors in July, 2020.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by July 10, 2020, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing as soon as possible.